Adderstone Group is seeking an experienced Senior Chartered Surveyor to join our in house Estates team.
To take responsibility for the property management of a mixed portfolio of properties across the North East. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a key part of our service delivery team across all aspects of asset management.
We are looking for an experienced team player who can take complete ownership of a portfolio. They will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of delivery, from service charge to supporting the FM team on compliance to proactive planned and reactive maintenance and leading on client reporting and quarterly meetings.
- To manage the commercial portfolio effectively.
- To identify asset management opportunities across the portfolio.
- To resolve day-to-day management issues efficiently.
- Take responsibility for the production of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Monitor budget expenditure throughout the year, ensuring planned budgeted works are progressed.
- Undertake regular property inspections to ensure compliance and identify works required.
- To liaise with all clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis.
- Work closely with accounts team to ensure excellent service is provided to all clients. This includes assisting credit control with debtors.
- To be client facing and to fully engage in client meetings as required to ensure client requirements are acted upon efficiently and effectively. This includes internal clients, joint ventures and external clients.
- To support the training and development of more junior team members.
- To continually strive to improve working practices and service delivery for the whole team.
- To provide an all-round best in class approach to property management based on proactivity, ownership and positive engagement with all stakeholders.
- To provide support to other areas of the business when requested. This may include working closely with our Commercial Estates, Development, Marketing, in house Legal team and Projects division.
- MRICS qualification essential.
- Experience of service charge property management essential.
- Track record in resolution of day-to-day management issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel, including the ability to produce, amend and review spreadsheets, including use of formulae.
- Experience of working with Qube MRI property management software, or similar.
- Excellent attention to detail and professional approach.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills, an ability to work under pressure and to deadline.
- Confident and professional person.
- Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others.
- Good team player.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to Allison Harrison, Group Operations Director on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent upon experience. Company pension scheme. 25 days holiday.
Standard working hours are, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Head office is located in Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Deadline: Monday 5th April 2021. Early applications are encouraged.