An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic, sales focussed and confident Senior Property Manager to join our Newcastle based student and young professional lettings agency, Exchange Residential.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Property Managers in the management and letting of the portfolio with duties and skills including:
- Leading in the handling of property enquiries including arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and entering into negotiations to secure leases on properties in the portfolio.
- Manage legal documentation to support ASTs.
- Work with landlords to manage their properties professionally and efficiently.
- Manage tenant queries and support.
- Manage the delivery of property maintenance.
- Carry out property inspections in line with tenancy requirements.
- Work with the marketing team on an ongoing campaign across multiple channels to successfully let the portfolio.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Exceptional and proven sales skills.
- Experienced in property management, specifically student lettings.
- A strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Desire to exceed targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation with a `can do` attitude.
- High accuracy levels and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Good administration and IT skills, including knowledge of MS Outlook plus confidence in using dedicated property management software.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.
Three years of previous experience in property lettings or property management is essential.
To find out more about Exchange Residential visit http://www.exchangeresidential.com/
Details of salary, hours and holiday entitlement will be dependent upon experience and confirmed at interview.
Please send a CV and covering letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Sunday 27th September 2020 but early applications are encouraged.