An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, sales focussed and confident Junior Property Manager to join Exchange Residential, our Newcastle based student and young professional lettings specialist.
The successful candidate will assist the Property Managers in the management and letting of the portfolio with duties and skills including:
- Handling of property enquiries including arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and entering into negotiations to secure leases on properties in the portfolio.
- Prepare Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and accompanying documentation.
- Liaise with landlords regarding their properties e.g. maintenance, rental valuations etc.
- Liaise with tenants with regards to their tenancy queries.
- Support the Property Managers in the delivery of property maintenance.
- Carry out property inspections quarterly at the start of the tenancy and at the end of the tenancy and manage any issues arising.
- Check that the in-house availability list, website and any web portals are correct on a daily basis.
- Assist the marketing team in providing content for websites and social media pages.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A talent for sales.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic approach.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence and vehicle
The successful candidate will be able to gain first-hand experience in this busy and exciting industry. They need to be confident learners; however, support will always be available from more senior members of the team.
To find out more about Exchange Residential visit http://www.exchangeresidential.com/
Details of salary, hours and holiday entitlement will be confirmed at interview.
Please send a CV and covering letter as soon as possible to email@example.com
Closing date – Sunday 27th September 2020 but early applications are encouraged.