Adderstone Asset Management Limited
Adderstone has an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our expanding Newcastle-based team during a time of rapid growth. The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties and have the desired qualities:
- Monthly bank reconciliations for around 30 companies
- Sales invoice raising and management
- Sales reporting and reconciliation to management accountants
- Residential property statement postings
- Analyse and reconcile credit card transactions
- Provide assistance to the Finance team with ad hoc duties as and when required (relevant training will be provided).
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excel knowledge
- Comfortable and able to work with new software (in-house training provided)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to express solutions and ideas to colleagues and users at all levels
- Ability to prioritise own workload and demonstrate planning and organisational skills and able to remain calm under pressure
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- To be motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving results and high standards
- Great attention to detail and accurate data input skills
- Logical mindset & able to memorise information
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work unsupervised
- Respect confidentiality and Data Protection principles at all times.
Salary dependant on experience.
Application deadline: 04/09/2022
- Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Dependent on Experience
- Full Time